McCabe’s Granola, the all-natural cereal launched by two University of Cincinnati graduate students in 2006, is getting a marketing and sales boost from new owners, who plan to take the product into grocery and specialty markets around the country.
Chris and Susan Muth and their sons Jameson, 28, and Michael, 25, bought McCabe’s in June with a plan to take it national. In six months, they have expanded distribution from 12 Kroger stores to 70, plus two Whole Foods stores, Pipkin’s Fruit and Vegetable Market in Montgomery, Ohio, and several Dorothy Lane Markets in Dayton. The granola also is available online at Alice.com and Greenpolkadot.com.
- Yahoo Health: 8 Best All-Natural Cereals for Weight Loss • link
- McCabe’s Granola Banana Muffins • link
- McCabe’s Granola Bread • link
- McCabe’s Parfait • link
- New owners make McCabe’s Granola available at Kroger, Whole Foods • link
- Granola Cereal Goes National • link
- Granola Cereal Grows in a Crunch • link