by Polly Campbell of Cincinnati Enquirer
¼ cup fresh berries
¼ cup McCabe’s Granola
½ cup plain or vanilla yogurt
Layer, and eat with a spoon.
McCabe’s Granola Banana Muffins
1 cup self-rising flour
½ cup sugar
½ cup oat bran
1 cup McCabe’s Granola
½ cup milk
¼ cup canola oil
2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
Image from Cincinnati Enquirer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir milk and oil into beaten egg. Blend sugar, self-rising flour, oat bran and McCabe’s Granola together. Add egg mixture and smashed bananas. Stir just enough to moisten; mixture should be lumpy. Fill greased muffin tins using ¼ c. measuring cup. Bake for 18-22 minutes. Yield: 8 medium muffins
A special thanks to Polly Campbell and originally shown in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Yahoo Health: 8 Best All-Natural Cereals for Weight Loss • link
- McCabe’s Granola Banana Muffins • link
- McCabe’s Granola Bread • link
- McCabe’s Parfait • link
- New owners make McCabe’s Granola available at Kroger, Whole Foods • link
- Granola Cereal Goes National • link
- Granola Cereal Grows in a Crunch • link